Amani Keita is approached by Tendou Karen in a video game store(Basically GameStop) and she sees that he is interested in games just like she is. So she invites him to join the Game Club at their shcool.
We then watch them see each other’s interest in games and how everyone’s relationship pans out.
- He is the classic otaku who is non-social non-popular who plays games and watches anime.
- He meets Karen at the game store he regularly shops at.
- He had average grades and is average at other activities other than games.
- She is the most popular girl in school who everyone drivels over.
- She at first glace she seems like just the popular girl that is friends with everyone and the smartest in the school and is just good at everything, which she is, but she is also a gamer.
- She is bad at rejections.
- When we first see him we think he is this cool arrogant popular guy who is good at games and is very cool, but we soon find out he is a nerd who masks his nerdy side with a nonchalant tough guy.
- He is Aguri Sakurano’s boyfriend
- He is a good friend to Keita.
- She is Tasuku’s girlfriend
- She is immature and clingy
- She acts more ditzy because she heard that Tasuku like girls like that.
- She is similar to Keita since she is a non-social gamer.
- She is know as “MONO” in a game that Keita also plays and “Nobe” as a game developer.
- The series was first a light novel published in 2015
- The light novel has 12 volumes
- The manga was published in 2016 and ran until 2019
- The manga has 7 volumes
- The anime ran from July 13th 2017 – September 28th 2017
Make sure you let me know what you thought about this beginner’s guide and ways I can improve!
Also Donating any amount will help towards more posts and anime content