So Mieruko-chan has been a bit of a surprise as it has horror aspects, but functions more of a comedy. The “ghosts” are very creepy and scary though despite the fact the anime is more comedy and ecchi feeling.
So I will be showing you 5 of the scariest ghosts from episodes 1-7. I may do a part 2 for the rest of the episodes, but time and feedback will tell.
Be warned you will see some scary images, so if you are easily scared don’t look at this post.
So here are 5 of the scariest ghosts from Mieruko-chan.
- This ghost appears in Miko’s classroom and latches on to her friend.
- It keeps its multiple hands to grab on to her friend(including her breasts). She can’t feel it so only Miko can see this creepy ghost groping her friend.
4. School Girl Ghost
- This Ghost appeared in Miko’s face while she was at school.
- It is fairly human in shape and size, but the face and skin makes it so far away from being human.
3. Tunnel Ghost
- This ghost appeared in a tunnel where Miko and her friends were trying to take a picture.
- This ghost is sticking out of a red barrel and has all of its limbs on the bottom, but no torso.
2. Bathroom Long Neck Ghost
- This ghost appeared in Miko’s bathroom while brushing her teeth.
- Its neck is abnormally long and bends to get closer to her face.
- It looks similar to the Teacher in Little Nightmares 2.
1. Bus Stop Ghost
- This ghost appeared when Miko was at the bus stop. It appeared after she dropped her phone at looked up to see this.
- Its a very large ghost with soulless eyes and tears in its “skin”. Its a very creepy ghost especially when it’s asking “Can You See Me?”
These are 5 of the Scariest ghosts in Mieruko-Chan. Let me know if you want a part 2 or if you want something else covering Mieruko-Chan.